Careers at LFTD Fitness Co.
We are not a gym, but a community of people inspiring people to transform their bodies and create their best quality of life. As Somerset County’s Best of the Best Health/Fitness Club, we are the premier private training studio. We provide our clients all of the tools necessary to transform their lives through personalized nutrition and fitness coaching. Our mission is to inspire our clients to realize their potential and gain control of their lives through the successful execution of lifestyle changes.
Come work with us!
Our team members are a critical component of client success, therefore we hold our team members to high standards to fulfill our members’ expectations. Our vision at LFTD Fitness Co requires a team of leaders who demonstrate quality, integrity, innovation, education, and exceptional customer service by their every action. You will work autonomously to deliver world-class fitness and nutrition programs to our clients with the support and guidance of our fitness and nutritional experts. Working at LFTD Fitness Co provides you an opportunity to make an impact on our clients' lives while learning alongside our leaders with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
To learn more about working with us, please submit your resume to [email protected] and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
The Nutrition Coach is an important role in our transformation program and focuses on helping our members find new ways to inspire healthier habits. The position will work closely with our members in promoting wellness and helping individuals realize their personal best. Our Nutrition Coach will be responsible for developing a relationship with members and assisting the member through the process of personal development by providing support, encouragement, and education.
As a Nutrition Coach on our team you will:
- Effectively delivers nutrition programming for clients in both group sessions and 1:1 nutrition coaching
- Supports members in setting realistic short-term and long-term goals, and works with team to develop a plan for goal attainment
- Monitors member engagement and progress in nutrition counseling and encourages accountability
- Works collaboratively with the team to understand member progress through reviewing different metrics and assessing goal attainment
- Reviews and maintains documentation related to the progress of clients and their programming
- Works with the team to develop and conduct onsite health-related wellness seminars for both members and prospective members.
- Proposes ideas for health education materials and works collaboratively with the team to develop and deliver the information
- Educates, motivates, and coaches members to follow their programs safely and effectively
- Provides members advice on health, nutrition and lifestyle changes; promotes nutrition services and personal training sessions to meet financial targets and increase studio profitability
- Engages with both in-person and online clients through the use of technology such as Zoom, Telegram, and the LFTD App
- Understands the fitness programming at LFTD and helps guide members on their fitness journey in conjunction with nutrition programming
- Works effectively with coworkers to manage the information in the LFTD app
- Supports the client onboarding process into nutrition programming
- Actively contributes to the weekly staff meeting and utilizes the time to collaborate with colleagues on upcoming events, member updates or follow-up items
- Partners with sales and marketing on upcoming promotions helps connect the team to business initiatives
- Willing to support the LFTD community both in person and online through the app and use of social media accounts
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 2 year degree or some college credits completion is preferred
- Certified Nutritionist (ISSA, NASM, ACE, AFPA, or Precision Nutrition Level 1)
- First Aid and CPR certified
- At least 2 years in the health and wellness industry, with a focus on nutritional programming.
- Able to develop nutrition programs for clientele with diverse nutritional needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop relationships and actively coach and supervise others
- Technologically savvy and willing to learn the LFTD app, manage data in the app and help clients with app usage
- Ability to speak publicly and lead groups through nutritional programs
- Ability to perform aerobic activity and understand the LFTD fitness programming
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Health & Fitness Coach__________________________________________________________________
Our Fitness Coach will be responsible for developing a relationship with members and assists the member through the process of personal development by providing support, encouragement, and fitness education.
As a Fitness Coach on our team you will:
- Effectively deliver fitness programs in both group training and private training settings
- Monitor members and ensure equipment is used safely and effectively
- Support members in setting realistic short-term and long-term goals, and develop plans for goal attainment
- Encourage member adoption of habits that are conducive to a higher quality of life
- Work collaboratively with the team to understand member progress through reviewing metrics and assessing goal attainment
- Document the progress of clients and their programming
- Propose ideas for health education materials, and work collaboratively with the team to develop and deliver the information
- Develop and conduct onsite health-related wellness seminars for both members and prospective members
- For private training clients, develop customized care plan inclusive of goal setting and action planning
- Educate, motivate, and coach members to follow their programs safely and effectively
- Supports and facilitates the operational aspects of the facility including new client assessments, equipment and facility cleaning, and use of the Bodhi 365 app
Requirements to join our team:
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified personal trainer
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Demonstrated knowledge of fitness, joint functions and bio-mechanics, and nutrition, with the ability to develop fitness programs for clientele with diverse fitness levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop relationships and actively coach others
- Ability to speak publicly and lead groups through fitness programs
- Ability to perform aerobic activity for the duration of a session and lift 50 lbs
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.